SHIPPING & RETURNS
ORDERS & SHIPPING
1) All art will be securely packaged. Prints and artwork on paper is stored flat, and as a rule will be interleaved with acid free tissue paper, waxed Kraft paper and then carefully rolled into a cardboard tube and cushioned with corrugated cardboard. Original work will be packaged with a hardboard outer and corner supports.
2) If you place an order you will be notified immediately via email with the details of your purchase.
3) The artwork will be shipped within 1-2 business days, however please allow up to 3 business days.
4) All art is sent Tracked and Signed.
5) The cost of shipping includes all handling, packing and postage costs. Shipping fees start from £8.70 UK, Europe £13, USA/Canada £17, Far East/Oceania £20. Please note, we do not cover any potential customs charges.
6) You will be updated via email when your art has been despatched and will be issued with a tracking code.
Any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7) You are welcome to return the art within 14 days of receipt Please note, zarl.com does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping or customs charges. Upon receipt of the returned art, the item will be inspected and the condition will be verified. Once the condition has been verified as described on zarl.com, you will receive your refund and be notified via email.
8) In the unlikelihood your art is damaged during transit, please contact us immediately and we will seek to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Please submit your return queries to email@example.com